The Bhutan Airlines (Tashi Air Pvt Ltd) is pleased to announce the vacancy for Female Cabin Attendant as per the detail mentioned below;
1. No of slots : 10
2. Employment Type : On contract service for 3 years and renewable based on performance.
3. Gender : Female
4. Job Title/Grade/Pay : Cabin Attendant/ Grade 12 (pay, allowances and benefits as per the Service Manual)
5. Qualification : Only Class XII passed with an aggregate of 50% (English + four best subject) with good written and verbal communication skills
6. Min. Age : Between 18 - 25 years as of application deadline (born between 6th December 1998 – 6th December 2005)
7. Height : 160 cm (min) - 180 cm (max) and weight in proportion.
8. Martial Status : Unmarried and without children. Other conditions applicable as per the Section 5.12 of the Service Manual 2015 of the Bhutan Airlines.
9. Disqualification :
- Candidates with visible tattoos will be disqualified.
- Has been convicted for serious crime or offense.
- Is of unsound mind
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may apply in person with a copy of the following documents to the Head, HR & Administration Division, Bhutan Airlines on or before 5th December, 2023 by 5 PM. The office is located opposite to Hotel Pemako, Tashi Mall, Thimphu.
- Application form (Click to download form here)
- One page Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheets (Class X & XII)
- Citizenship ID Card
- Valid Security Clearance
- Recent Medical Fitness Certificate (not older than 6 months)
- Recent full length photograph not older than 6 months (Color printed)
- Copies of reference from the previous employers, if any.
- Application with incomplete documents will not be considered.
- Based on the above criteria, 30 candidates will be shortlisted on a ratio of 1:3 for the final round of interview (i.e for one post three candidates will be interviewed).
- There will be no standby candidates kept in the shortlisted list.
- If currently employed, candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate incase if selected for the post.
- Documents submitted in copy have to be produced in ORIGINAL for verification during the time of selection interview. Failure to produce the original documents will be disqualified from the interview.
- Candidates will not be provided copying facilities, and must bring their own copy of documents required.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo stringent medical screening and drug tests. The details on how to go about medical screening and drug tests will be intimated once selection is confirmed. In the event if the selected candidate is medically unfit or tested positive for a drug test, the standby candidate will be given the employment opportunity.
- The interview result for the standby candidates shall remain valid for a period of six months from the date of declaration of the result. In the event, any selected candidates resign from the service or vacancy arise within the period of six months, the standby candidates will be directly employed in merit list of selection result without having to undergo selection interview.