- Your hand baggage has to be smaller than 55cms X 40cms X 20 cms so you can store it in the overhead compartment or under your seat.
- Your hand baggage must not weigh more than 7 kg
- In addition to the one piece hand baggage or package, you can carry any one of the following items, subject to security regulations:
- Lady's hand bag
- Gentlemen's satchel
- An overcoat or wrap.
- A rug or a blanket
- A camera or a pair or binoculars
- Reasonable amount of reading material for the flight.
- Infant's feed for consumption during the flight and infant's carrying basket if an infant is carried.
- Collapsible wheelchair or pair of crutches or braces for passenger's use if dependent on these.
- A gift item purchased from the Airport duty free shop.
- Walking stick.
- Umbrella (Folding type)
- Feeding bottle.
- Shaving kit, excluding razor blade and straight razors.
- Medicines required during Flight like Asthma inhaler etc.
- If passengers are transferring to another flight at any point on their journey or at destination, or deplaning from the aircraft at a transit point, where they are required to go through security checks once again, duty free liquids, and gels exceeding 100 ml, and purchased in India will not be permitted. However, items purchased in that country, at the airport of departure will be permitted as per the local laws.
- If your hand baggage is too big or too heavy to carry on board, you can check it in at our check-in counter subject to your checked baggage allowance and applicable excess baggage rates.
- Duty free items purchased at the airport of departure in Bhutan will be permitted for carriage on the aircraft only if they are:
- Carried in uniquely identifiable bags (bearing the name of the Duty Free Shop and the inscription "Duty Free Items") with a cash receipt attached to the bag.
- The Duty Free Shops are responsible for the safety and security screening of Duty Free items purchased by passengers and will ensure they are delivered to the concerned passengers at the gate of the aircraft.
Passenger travelling with infants
If you are travelling with an infant you may carry one extra bag containing a change of clothes/ nappies and baby food in addition to your hand baggage mentioned above. This bag must be smaller than 55cms X 40cms X 20 cms and must be stored in the overhead compartment or under your seat