Vacancy Announcement - 18May 2018
Tashi Air Private Limited (Bhutan Airlines) is pleased to announce the availability for the post of Two Trainee Pilots. Interested Bhutanese Nationals with Type Rated on Airbus 320 with ATPL may apply to the Manager, HR/Administration Division, Opposite to Taj Tashi, Thimphu latest by 15th June 2018 before office hours.
Employment Criteria for the post Trainee Pilot
1. Age : 18 years and above.
2. Qualification: Type Rating Airbus 320 with ATPL
3. No. of slots: 2
Documents submission requirements:
1. Copy of ATPL on Airbus 320
3. Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
4. Copy of No Objection Certificate, if employed
5. Copy of Academic Transcripts (Class XII)
6. Copy of CID Card
7. Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate
Only candidate with Type rated ATPL on Airbus 320 will be shortlisted on 18/06/2018. The shortlisted candidate shall undergo
a. General Aviation Test on Airbus
b. Psychometric Test
c. Essay Writing (Topic will be given at the time of writing essay)
d. Drug Test of restricted psychotropic substance (Any body found tested positive shall be disqualified)
Note: The date and venue for conducting above tests shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
Candidates qualified for the oral interview shall be called for interview. Date and venue to be communicated to the candidates.
Note: Original documents must be produced at the time of interview.