Vacancy Announcement - 14 August 2018
Tashi Air Private Limited (Bhutan Airlines) is pleased to announce the availability of vacant post for two trainee pilots, preferably type rated for commercial flying. For those not type rated, Bhutan Airlines shall assist in seeking soft loan from the commercial bank in pursuing Airbus 319/320 type rating. Interested Bhutanese national fulfilling the following condition may apply to Administration and HR Division, Opposite to Taj Tashi Hotel latest by 27/08/2018 during office hours. For inquiry contact, 334052/335055.
Employment Criteria for the post Trainee Pilot
1. Age : 18 years and above.
2. Qualification: Commercial Pilot License with frozen ATPL, type rated on airbus 319/320.
3. No. of slots: 2
Exceptional Note: Bhutan Airlines shall assist in providing soft loan from the commercial bank to undergo type rating course for Airbus 319/320. This is for those who are not type rated.
Documents submission requirements:
1. Copy of Commercial Pilot license
3. Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
4. Copy of No Objection Certificate, if employed
5. Copy of Academic Transcripts
6. Copy of CID Card
7. Copy of valid Medical FitnessCertificate
8. Type rating for commercial flying (if any)
Candidates fulfilling the basic criteria will be shortlisted on 28/08/2018 and they will be informed accordingly.Shortlisted candidate will be subjected for the following tests. Date and venue will be informed.
a. General Aviation Test on Airbus
b. Psychometric Test
c. English Language Test (Essay writing)
Oral Interview: Oral interview will be conducted among the shortlisted candidates. Date and venue will be notified.
Note: Original documents must be produced at the time of interview.
Management, Tashi Air Private Limited