Vacancy Announcement !
Position Title: Manager, Human Resource Division
Type of appointment: Contract
Contract period: Three years, extendable based on performance.
Equivalent grade: VI
Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the position. Master’s Degree in the relevant filed will have added advantage.
Age: 18 -60
Competencies and skills required
- Must have through knowledge on HR Management/Development.
- Must have adequate HR Management and Planning skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills both in Dzongkha and English.
- Advanced training on Human Resource Management/Development.
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years. Candidate with more numbers of experiences in the relevant field will have added advantage.
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience.
Other benefits: Other financial and non-financial benefits shall be as per the Service Manual.
Documents submission requirement:
b. Copy of academic transcripts
c. Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate: Valid till 26/04/2018.
d. Copy Security Clearance Certificate: Valid till 26/04/2018
e. NOC if employed from the current employer.
f. Training certificates
g. Documentary evidences of relevant work experience.
h. Copy of CID
Submission deadline: 26/04/2018.
Date of shortlisting:28/04/2018(Only five candidates shall be shortlisted for final interview). Shortlisted list will be contacted for interview.
Note: Please note that short listed candidate will make 15 minutes presentation on the topic;
Tashi Air Private Limited as an Airline Institution; why Human Resource Development and Management are critical?
Declaration of Result: 30/04/2018: Only selected candidate shall be contacted.
Contact point: Toll Free 1243/334051/77121222 during office hours.
The Position shall directly report to CEO and work under his/her supervision to carry out the following tasks.
- Analyzing training needs and come with long term and short term training plans. He/she must be competent enough carry out training analysis and identifying training gaps.
- Analyze manpower requirement and devise recruitment/manpower succession planning on annual basis.
- He/she must have the initiative and drive to improve HR System, procedures and policies which may add value on the overall function of the company.
- Attend to staff welfare and grievances as per the Company’s service norms and procedures.
- Conduct induction program to the staff who are not aware of the basic company’s procedures and norms, especially newly appointed employees.
- Initiate institution of Human Resource Management Information System, where critical information can be accessed for facilitating timely management decision and services to the employees.
- Formulate and amend Service Manual from time to time.
- Ensure all financial and non-financial benefits for the employees are enforced as per the provision of the Company’s Service Rules.
- Initiate disciplinary proceedings against the erring employees following standard procedures prescribed in the Service Manual.
- Implement promotion, training, leave and transfer rules as per the provision of the Service Manual.
- Compile and evaluate appraisal of staff’s performance on annual basis. Come up with the mechanism to improve the performance of those staff rated as unsatisfactory.
- Coordinate HRC Meetings and its follow up. Liaise with other divisions carrying out HR actions whenever necessary.
- Initiate recruitment of contract staff following the guidelines contained in the Service Manual.
- Carry out other task as and when instructed.